MemberzPlus COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
MemberzPlus would like to send our wishes for the continued health and well-being of our customers, their employees, and their families.
As we all face the difficult challenge of responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we would like to reassure our clients that our business continuity plan is well prepared for all contingences and MemberzPlus services will continue without interruption.
During the coronavirus outbreak our focus is on the safety and well-being of our employees who are vitally important to the support of your business.
MemberzPlus leadership team is continuing to monitor guidance from government and local health authorities and has implemented our comprehensive business operations plan to ensure the continued high level of service to our customers. As your trusted technology provider, we are providing you with an update today on the preventative and precautionary actions taken to date as we focus on support for your business.
We have implemented a number of actions including:
- Instituting remote work guidelines to limit virus spread and keep our employees healthy.
- Providing ongoing and transparent communications for our employees regarding our continuity plans.
- Implementation of operational enhancements in alignment with public health authority guidance to limit employee and customer exposure to the virus:
- Restricting all MemberzPlus business travel
- Fully utilizing remote communication channels and collaboration tools
- Secure remote operations of data centers
- Restricting face-to-face interactions with staff, clients, and/or partners
Our customers’ business continuity is our highest priority. We are here to support any impacts to your business. Our goal is to continue to provide the level of quality responsiveness and support that you have come to expect from MemberzPlus.
Multiple governments around the world have implemented new guidelines, including restrictions on gatherings, cross-border movements and so on. Our leadership team has proactively worked with each of our critical business functions and support facilities to adapt to these new guidelines and working environments and do not anticipate any disruptions or conflicts with our continuity plan.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Center of Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 and we will continue to follow guidance from these agencies on an ongoing basis.
Please contact your MemberzPlus representative should you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your continued partnership.
President and CEO